This is good with roast pork or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the sugar in a medium-size heavy saucepan. Place over medium heat, and cook until sugar is golden (do not stir).
- 2Carefully add cider, stirring constantly (mixture will bubble vigorously).
- 3Stir in brandy; cook 1 minute.
- 4Add broth, lemon juice, nutmeg and salt.
- 5Combine water and cornstarch, stirring with a wire whisk; add to the gravy. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calvados (Apple Brandy) Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: