My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cottage cheese, garlic, onion and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
- 2Mix together bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese and set aside in shallow dish.
- 3Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch sections. Spread each side of the slices with the cottage cheese mixture and then roll in the bread crumb mixture.
- 4Place on non-stick baking sheet and bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calorie Conscious Breaded Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 557.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: