Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I learned about this tea from my tribe's medicine man it's quiet calming. ( Use only the freshest cedar greens available -- do not at anytime use dried cedar). PRECAUTIONS: CEDAR MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS IN SOME PEOPLE... IF YOU DEVELOP A RASH, IRRITATION OR SWELLING OF THE THROAT SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY! PLEASE NEVER USE THE BARK!
- In a small pot bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add 2 cups fresh cedar to boiling water.
- Boil for 10 minutes or until water becomes golden in color.
- Strain tea into a small tea pot or bowl.
- After straining make to dispose of the cedar.