Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Everyone loves Green tea! It is a natural anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and calms irritated skin. This treatment calms down red skin like a blessed magical charm!
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep a bag of green tea in a cup of water for 7 minutes, allowing all of the green tea's goodness to distill.
- Pour onto a washcloth.
- Squeeze the washcloth lightly.
- Spread it over your full face.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes.
- Re-soak the cloth in the green tea-water mixture and spread it over your full face again.
- Relax for 5 more minutes.
- Pat dry.
- Moisturise your skin with your favourite moisturiser.
- Let the skin calm down and rest.
- Do this daily until calmness is restored.