Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This DOES work - makes you feel relaxed. Your feet carry you everywhere and do deserve as much love as you give your soul when you read a good book or your stomach when you eat your best food dish. This bath works very well after a jet lag as well. I just threw in the ingredients together this afternoon, and I feel really good after this simple soak. Hope you enjoy it as much!
- 2 cups water or 2 cups water or 2 cups water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 -3 drops of eucalyptus oil (I used about 4 drops) or 2 -3 drops peppermint extract or 2 -3 drops camphor oil
- 2 teabags of chamomile herbs
- 1 cup epsom salts
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk (I use Nido brand of powdered milk)
- Mix everything together.
- Put into a basin filled with tepid water (not too hot).
- Add milk powder, epsom salts and chamomile herbs.
- Mix well.
- Soak your feet in, put on your favourite music and relax your feet for 15 minutes.
- Remove and pat dry.