Prep 12 mins
Cook 7 mins
Another very easy and tasty dessert that I got from my oven's cookbook:)
- 1 (800 g) can pie apples
- White Wings buttercake mix
- 125 g hard butter, cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut
- 2 tablespoons crushed nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place pie apple in a shallow casserole dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix.
- Layer sliced butter over cake mix.
- Cover completely.
- Combine last 4 ingredients and sprinkle over sliced butter.
- Cook for 7 minutes on HIGH.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
This was wonderful Charishma. I did have that brand of cake mix so I used my favorite worked great. Wonderful dessert that everyone liked. Thanks ;-)