Recipe by Dawn
An easy, tasty deli style wrap and a quick fix for lunch or brunch. Can easily be customized.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
OMG these were wonderful and so easy to make. I prepared these to take on a canoe trip and they packed well and everyone really enjoyed them. The combination was perfect for the kids and adults. Thanks Dawn for sharing.
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- 8 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 slices deli ham
- 3 slices deli turkey
- 2 leaves lettuce (torn into bite size pieces)
- 2 slices swiss cheese (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 2 slices bacon (cripsed)
- 3 -6 slices roma tomatoes
- 4 slices avocados
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm tortilla in a skillet or microwave.
- Spread half of ranch dressing on tortilla.
- Place deli meats on tortilla.
- Put cheese slices on meat.
- Place bacon on cheese slices.
- Toss lettuce with remaining ranch dressing and add to tortilla.
- Add tomato slices and place avocado slices on tomato.
- Roll tortilla up in a roll.
- If you wish to slice it, secure with toothpicks and with seam side down slice into even pieces.