Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
An easy, tasty deli style wrap and a quick fix for lunch or brunch. Can easily be customized.
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- 8 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 slices deli ham
- 3 slices deli turkey
- 2 leaves lettuce (torn into bite size pieces)
- 2 slices swiss cheese (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 2 slices bacon (cripsed)
- 3 -6 slices roma tomatoes
- 4 slices avocados
- Warm tortilla in a skillet or microwave.
- Spread half of ranch dressing on tortilla.
- Place deli meats on tortilla.
- Put cheese slices on meat.
- Place bacon on cheese slices.
- Toss lettuce with remaining ranch dressing and add to tortilla.
- Add tomato slices and place avocado slices on tomato.
- Roll tortilla up in a roll.
- If you wish to slice it, secure with toothpicks and with seam side down slice into even pieces.
OMG these were wonderful and so easy to make. I prepared these to take on a canoe trip and they packed well and everyone really enjoyed them. The combination was perfect for the kids and adults. Thanks Dawn for sharing.
I've made these several times and have just now gotten around to posting a review. EVERYONE in my house LOVES these wraps. They are one of the most requested things for lunch on Saturday's. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!