Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good as is, but can build on it by adding smoked turkey, ham, maybe a few green onions, a squirt of Sriracha, etc.
- 1⁄4 cup mashed avocados or 1⁄4 cup guacamole
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup spicy mixed sprouts, alfalfa or 1 cup radish
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 slices havarti cheese, cut in half
- 4 flour tortillas
- Spread guacamole and cream cheese evenly in centers of each tortilla. Top with tomato, carrot, cucumber and sprouts, evenly distributed.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place cheese down center of each tortilla.
- Fold bottoms up and sides in tightly, to form a package with an open top.
Another wonderful wonderful recipe!! I cut this down just for me since DH was gone (I ate two but who is here to count and I didn't fill them very full) used spicy sprouts and followed the instructions. So easy and so quick. Thank you for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs tag game.