Recipe by Sharlene~W
Eye pleasing salad with a splash of orange flavor. I also serve this salad with pine nuts.
Top Review by MizzNezz
We really enjoyed this salad. The dressing has a very distinct flavor that isn't too sweet like some of the fruit dressings are. The orange taste is great with the spinach. I didn't use the bacon bits, and I added some toasted pecans. Very good, I will definitely make this again.
- 1 (12 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly rinse spinach on cold water, remove stems.
- Dry with paper toweling or spin dry.
- To prepare dressing: Combine orange juice, vinegar, oil, zest, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Heat dressing just until it starts to boil.
- Toss spinach with hot dressings and bacon bits.
- Garnish with orange sections.