- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 12 slices your favorite cheese
- 3 avocados, sliced thin
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 red onion
- 2 cups mixed sprouts (optional)
- mayonnaise or honey mustard (or whatever sandwich spread you like)
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- this makes four sandwiches so you will use three pieces of cheese for each sandwich and then use the other ingredients to build the sandwich.
- butter each side of bread for toasting in a skillet.
- toast each sandwich as you would a grilled cheese sandwich.
- slice in half and serve.