1/1 Photo of California Vegetable Casserole
Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
I call this a California casserole because that is where I was living when I first made it, and I use the frozen California mix vegetables in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par-boil frozen vegetables.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan.
- 3Whisk in flour, do not brown.
- 4And add milk, continue to stir.
- 5Dice cream cheese and slowly add to mixture. Do not boil.
- 6Continue stirring until mix is smooth.
- 7Place vegetables in a greased baking dish.
- 8Pour sauce over veggies.
- 9Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top and if you like, you can now add a bread crumb topping.
- 10Bake at 350°F 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.7
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 264.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix