Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fresh zesty summer salad. Cook time is marinate time.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs nectarines or 1 1⁄2 lbs peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- lettuce leaf
- In a bowl, add the first 3 ingredient; toss to combine and set aside.
- In a cruet jar with a tight fitting lid, add the oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, sesame seeds, and soy sauce; shake jar until dressing is well blended and the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the dressing over the nectarine mixture; toss to coat.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes in the refrigerator or at room temperature, tossing occasionally.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.