Recipe by Cori S
Easy and good!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I'm not an expert on turkey burgers but this one was so moist and tasty. I loved the mustard in this although I added extra to my bun which I won't do again. I don't particularly care for cilantro so I used Parsley which I know changed the flavor a lot but for the better for me. Other than the cheese and red pepper, I also added some red onion. Loved it. Thanks for sharing. I'll make this one again.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 red bell peppers or 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut in rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over high heat for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Top with cheese during last few minutes of grilling.
- Grill pepper rings for two minutes.
- Place burgers on bun, top with pepper rings.