1/2 Photos of California Tuna Roll
Sue Lau's Note:
I love sushi, and can only make it on special occasions since I am restricted from eating too much rice. But this is good and I would eat it every day if I could get away with it!!! Making the sushi rice is most of the work since the rolls put together in a snap!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 sheet toasted nori
- 78.07 ml prepared sushi rice
- 28.34 g sashimi grade tuna, sliced
- 2 piece peeled English cucumbers (2 to 3, matchstick sized pieces)
- 2 piece sliced avocados (2 to 3)
- 7.39 ml mayonnaise
- 7.39 ml wasabi powder
- 14.79 ml pickled ginger (optional)
- 14.79 ml grated daikon radish (optional)
- 4.92 ml wasabi paste (optional)
- 14.79 ml soy sauce (optional)
- 1Place toasted nori (shiny side down) on rolling mat.
- 2Cover center of nori with sushi rice.
- 3Mix together mayo with wasabi powder to make wasabi mayo.
- 4Spread wasabi mayo over rice.
- 5Place a row of tuna, cucumber and avocado over rice.
- 6Roll up nori using mat, and moisten the farthest edge of exposed nori to form a seal.
- 7Slice into serving pieces.
- 8Serve garnished with pickled ginger, daikon radish, wasabi, and soy sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Tuna Roll
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: