Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Taste like California roll but in a salad.
- 3 cups uncooked sushi sticky rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 4 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 English seedless cucumber, peel and slice
- 1 avocado, cubes
- 1⁄4 cup japanese pickled ginger
- 1 sheet nori, seaweed sheets strips
- Wash the rice and rinse thoroughly. Place rice and water in a rice cooker and set until cooked. Alternately, place rice and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce to a simmer, and cook covered until done, 35 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool before using.
- Combine the dressing in a mixing bowl and set aside until needed.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the cooked sushi rice and with wooden paddle add in the dressing and moving the sushi rice and dressing to combine. Add in the crabmeat, cucumber, avocado and ginger and mix well and pour in a serving platter and top with sea weeded strips.