Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is made with fresh ingredients; and the flavor improves with time. Store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- 5 tomatoes, small and very ripe
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, chopped fresh
- 1 onion, small chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- In small bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator for 10 days.
- Serve as a garnish or dip.
Me oh my this is good! Wonderful blend of flavors. And beautiful to look at. Thank you WV Mermaid for sharing. Made for My Three Chefs.