Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
When I planted my avocado trees I went on a search for new recipes. This is one of them.
- 4 anaheim chilies, charred cleaned and diced
- 4 avocados, peeled and pitted (this is for Haas which are small, when using the larger Florida type avocado, adjust accordingly)
- 6 key limes, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomatoes, large diced small
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sweet small dice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Char chiles on all sides. Place in bowl and over. When cool enough to handle., peel the skin and discard the stem and seeds. Dice finely.
- Place everything in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve with chips.