Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Steak rub for grilled steaks that sounds interesting with Beau Monde seasoning and dried orange and lemon peel. From a Favorite Brand Names Cookbook.
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, 1-1 1/2 inches thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, dried
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Rub both sides of the steak(s) with the oil.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients and rub into both sides of the steak(s).
- Grill steak on an uncovered grill over medium-hot heat about 4 minutes per side or until done to your preference.