Recipe by lex #2
This my imitation of the "California" soft taco dish the Southern California restaurant Islands used to have
- 4 soft taco-size whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 sliced avocado
- ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up the tortillas so that they are firm enough to hold all of the above ingredients. Throwing them in the skillet for about 6 minutes should do the trick.
- Take about a quarter cup of cheddar and place it down the center of the tortilla.
- Add about 3 oz of kidney beans.
- Add a quarter of the chopped tomato.
- Add lettuce.
- Add a quarter sliced avocado.
- Pour as much ranch dressing as desired.
- Enjoy your salad in a tortilla!