Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Snap easy and it's all that good! Four ingredients! Enjoy!
Make and share this California Snackers recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 of a small avocado, pitted, peeled
- 18 whole wheat round crackers (Ritz is good)
- 2 plum tomatoes, each cut into 9 slices
- 2 tablespoons thick 'n chunky salsa
- Cut avocado evenly into 18 pieces.
- Cover each cracker with 1 tomato slice and 1 avocado piece; top with 1/4 teaspoons of the salsa.
- Serve and enjoy! :D.
Nice quick and easy snack that is custom made for a busy day. The beauty of these yummy snackers is there flexibility as I did not have plum tomatoes so just cut small tomatoes slices in half and they fit perfectly on my other change which was to use reduced fat Triscuit instead of Ritz. Thanks for the tasty post.
I made this while we were watching golf this weekend and it was perfect for our lunch! I did use the Ritz crackers. Made for Newest Zaar Tag Game 2010.