- 1 lb california shrimp or 1 lb spiny lobster
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- lemon, wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and oil together in sauté pan.
- Add garlic, sauté for one minute, and add shrimp.
- Sauté for one minute, add wine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté quickly while sauce reduces and shrimp turns pink.
- Do not overcook.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Serve with sauce over noodles or rice.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.