Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious and can be made with rex sole, flounder,or perch.
- 2 lbs sand dabs flounder, cleaned (flounder)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 -2 cup panko breadcrumbs or 1 -2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
- butter (for frying)
- lemon wedge
- Dip the sand dabs into the beaten egg;season with salt & pepper, roll in panko or bread crumbs.
- Heat a large skillet, add butter and fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with lemon wedges or your favorite tarter sauce.
A delicious and very simple recipe for fish. I had bought some Panko bread crumbs and sole filets. The panko fried is such a nice crispy texture compared to flour or bread crumbs. I'm glad I tried them. I used kosher salt and black pepper to season. Thanks for posting Barb!