Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
They were sampling this recipe at the store I work at. I didn't work that day but they had the recipe laying around so I took it home last night and tried it!! So so good. Just a different way to enjoy a little salsa. Unsure of the size of cans and bottle of dressing.I just used a regular can of corn and beans and the smallest dressing.
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes (diced)
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans (drained) or 1 (8 ounce) can black-eyed peas (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlezesty Italian dressing
- Chop and dice ingredients, mix together and serve with chips. I also added some salt and pepper but that is optional!