1/2 Photos of California Rollwich for Kids
Galley Wench's Note:
I've developed this 'rollwich' for my two-year-old grandson Chase. He loves avocados so it'll make it easier to sneak in veggies. For adult tastebuds, I'd add onions and jalapeno peppers to the avocados.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 flour tortillas (10 inch) or 1 pita bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces sliced turkey or 2 ounces ham, thin deli slices
- 1 slice cheese, cut into strips (cheddar, provolone, swiss, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1Avocado Spread:.
- 2Scoop the flesh from the avocado and mash, mixing with a dash of lemon or lime juice.
- 3Mix in diced tomatoes and optional vegetables.
- 4Set aside.
- 6Spread the tortilla or pita with mayonnaise, leaving at least 1/2 inch around the outside.
- 7Spread avocado spread over mayonnaise.
- 8Top spread with shredded lettuce.
- 9Carefully place turkey or ham slices on top of topping (leaving room on the edge for rolling).
- 10Add cheese strips down the middle.
- 11Carefully roll the tortilla into a wrap.
- 12Cut into two pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Rollwich for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.8
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 1000.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: