Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Havn't tried this but don't want to lose it.Looks pretty easy.
- 4 cups sushi rice
- 4 sheets nori (dried seaweed)
- 1 avocado
- 3⁄4 cup crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Peel an avocado and cut it into strips or mash it.
- Put imitation crab in a bowl and mix with salt and mayonnaise.
- Cover a bamboo mat with plastic wrap.
- Put a sheet of dried seaweed on top of the mat.
- Spread sushi rice on top of the seaweed and press firmly.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the sushi rice.
- Turn the sushi layer over so that the seaweed is on top.
- Place avocado and crab lengthwise on the seaweed.
- Roll the bamboo mat forward,
- pressing the ingredients inside the cylinder-shaped sushi.
- Press firmly the bamboo mat with hands, then remove the rolled sushi.
- Cut the sushi roll into bite-size pieces.
Such a treat! I used about 1/2 cup of toasted sesame seeds (on the outside of the rolls, as on recipe, the ones on current picture are obviously done inside out). Served with Benihana Ginger Dipping Sauce # 302380.
Five stars for sure. I made this the other night for our supper and we loved it. My family all loves sushi and to be able to make it at home is a HUGE plus for me. Thank you for your recipe, we will enjoy it forever now.