- 100 g sushi rice
- 1 sheet fresh seaweed
- 50 g cucumbers, julienned
- 1⁄2 avocado, julienned
- 80 g crab, sticks
- 15 g tobiko (flying fish roe)
For Sushi Vinegar
- 15 ml rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sushi rice on a seat seaweed (nori).
- Spread on seaweed evenly.
- Now turn the seaweed so that it comes up and the sushi rice comes down.
- Put the cucumber, avocado and crabstick in the center of the seaweed.
- Roll it up tightly.
- This becomes easy if you use plastic wrap.
- Put tobiko on top and cut into 6 pcs.