1/1 Photo of California Raisin Peanut Butter Spread
Colorado Lauralee's Note:
A nutritious after school snack, and also great for anyone as a tasty, healthy snack. I think this is from the California Raisin Board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure raisins and apple juice into small saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until raisins have absorbed all of the juice.
- 2Stir in honey and cinnamon; cool slightly. Stir in peanut butter.
- 3Spread onto graham crackers, bread, mini-bagels apple slices or celery sticks.
- 4Variations: Raisin Peanut Butter Griddlers -- Smear Peanut Butter Spread on whole wheat bread, top with banana slices and grill in a skillet.
- 5Raisin Peanut Butter Tortilla Roll-Ups: Wrap California Raisin Peanut Butter Spread and banana slices in a who;e wheat tortilla and serve in pinwheel slices.
- 6Note: Parents do the prep work, and let the kids assemble the sandwiches or wraps.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Raisin Peanut Butter Spread
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2040.0
- Calories from Fat 1177
- Total Fat 130.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1202.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.1 g
- Sugars 136.2 g
- Protein 68.4 g