1/4 Photos of California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pizza
This is another delicious pizza that originated at the California Pizza kitchen. Love it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Spicy peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger (or more if you wish)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vietnamese chili sauce (or dried chili flakes)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
Thai chicken pieces
For the pizza
- 1Combine sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat.
- 2Bring the sauce to a boil; boil gently for one minute.
- 3Divide into 2 portions for use on chicken and pizza; set aside.
- 4To make Thai chicken: Cook the chicken in olive oil over med-high heat, stirring, until just cooked; 5 to 6 minutes do not overcook.
- 5Set aside in refrigerator until chilled through.
- 6Once chilled, coat the chicken with 1/4 cup sauce.
- 7Set aside in refrigerator.
- 8To make the pizza: Use a large spoon to spread 1/4 cup sauce evenly over pizza dough within the rim.
- 9Cover sauce with 3/4 cup cheese.
- 10Distribute half the chicken pieces over the cheese followed by half the green onions, bean sprouts, and carrots, respectively.
- 11Sprinkle an additional 1/4cup cheese over the toppings and top the pizza with 1 TBSP chopped peanuts.
- 12Transfer the pizza to oven; bake until crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbly, 9 to 10 minute.
- 13When cooked through, remove pizza from oven.
- 14Sprinkle 1TBSP chopped cilantro over the hot cheesy surface.
- 15Repeat with remaining ingredients for a second pizza.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1086 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1353.2
- Calories from Fat 817
- Total Fat 90.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 181.1 mg
- Sodium 2948.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 79.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: