Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
...with a different kind of sauce.
- 1 (16 ounce) pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke, drained and quartered
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, strips drained (or more to taste)
- koscher salt or coarse sea salt
California Oil Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- To make California Oil Sauce: Puree ingredients in a blender.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Oil a 12" pizza pan.
- Roll out the dough into a 12" circle and place in the pizza pan. Push the edges up a little to form a rim. Spread California Oil Sauce on the dough to within an inch of the rim.
- Cover dough with mozzarella cheese then top with the goat cheese and remaining pizza ingredients. Sprinkling lightly with salt.
- Bake until the crust is brown & crisp in approximatelly 15-20 minutes.