Recipe by Czarina's Cookbook
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories: 216 grams of fat: 3 mg. cholesterol: 172 mg. sodium: 809
Top Review by anonymous23
We liked this recipe, but I don't think we'll be making this again. Of we do, we'll be making some big alterations. I thought coconut milk would be an improvement, and something besides peppers, since the peppers tend to override the rest of the dish.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1 cup red pepper
- 1 cup yellow pepper
- 1 cup green sweet pepper
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 3 jalapeno chiles
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 cup mango, slices
- 1⁄3 cup mango juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove seeds and stem from sweet peppers and cut into thin strips. (Strips may be left long or cut in 1 inch pieces.)
- Peel onion and cut into thin strips about one inch long.
- Carefully remove seeds and stems from the jalapeno peppers and mince flesh.
- Heat butter and olive oil together in a large non-stick skillet.
- Saute onion and sweet peppers on medium heat until tender but still crisp, about 4-5 minutes.
- Continue cooking and add mango slices, California Pink Shrimp, mango juice, lime juice and chilies.
- Toss gently until shrimp and mango slices are heated.
- Serve with cooked couscous or rice.