Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was modified from a breakfast mueslix at our favorite family cafe and a recipe acquired from a friend. It is the perfect healthy treat and filling on-the-go breakfast. I double and triple this recipe to make a larger quantity for the family to eat on for a few days. It keeps very well in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup yogurt, your favorite flavor
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 12 grapes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cantaloupe, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Mix equal parts yogurt and oats together.
- Add in fruit and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Top with chopped nuts before serving.