- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup salsa, chunky
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 12 lime slices, thinly cut
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf, de-stemmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking pan or casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen chicken breasts in pan.
- Mix together the salsa, mustard and lime juice.
- Pour over the chicken and spread it out somewhat evenly.
- Cover with aluminum and bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- Remove aluminum and continue to back for an additional 30 minutes.
- Garnish with lime slices and cilantro and enjoy :).