1/1 Photo of California Lime Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Sweet and mild :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking pan or casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- 2Place frozen chicken breasts in pan.
- 3Mix together the salsa, mustard and lime juice.
- 4Pour over the chicken and spread it out somewhat evenly.
- 5Cover with aluminum and bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- 6Remove aluminum and continue to back for an additional 30 minutes.
- 7Garnish with lime slices and cilantro and enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 468.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: