Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Phase 1 recipe from the South Beach Diet Cookbook
Make and share this California Lettuce Wrap - South Beach Diet recipe from Food.com.
- Place lettuce leaf on a plate;.
- Top with turkey, ham, and tomato.
- in a small bowl, mash avocado and lime juice, and spread onto the tomato.
- Top with arugula or watercress and dressing.
- Roll up and secure with a wooden pick.
Great lettuce wrap. I used mache (lamb's lettuce) in place of arugula/watercress. It's recipes like this that make eating healthy a pleasure. Thank you.
My boyfriend and I had two of these each tonight, we loved em! :) Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Great recipe!! My husband and i both really loved this one. we didn't use the ham on it just seasoned turkey breast. Yummy! We'll be making this again for sure!