1/2 Photos of California Lettuce Wrap - South Beach Diet
Phase 1 recipe from the South Beach Diet Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lettuce leaf on a plate;.
- 2Top with turkey, ham, and tomato.
- 3in a small bowl, mash avocado and lime juice, and spread onto the tomato.
- 4Top with arugula or watercress and dressing.
- 5Roll up and secure with a wooden pick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Lettuce Wrap - South Beach Diet
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free ranch dressing