Recipe by Debi and Johnny
A simple tasty meal with all four food groups. We picked this one up from a cookbook, can't remember which one and it has been a staple for us ever since.
- 1 (16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 white onion (fried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough (Refrigerated in a tube)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, onions and salt. Transfer to a lightly greased 13in x 9in x 2in baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal the perforations as best as possible and then cut into 1/2in strips. Form strips into a lattice over the mixture in your baking dish. Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 375F or until golden brown. Enjoy.