Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy of the California Avocodo Commission. Serving Suggestions: Serve with 1 cup raw vegetables. Use to prepare "California Tuna Sandwiches--Diabetic Diet". Use as a spread on bread or rolls in place of margarine or mayonnaise.
- 2 medium Hass avocadoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds.
- Scoop out the pulp and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle the pulp with lemon juice and mash.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients, mix well and serve.
followed this loosely and it was great. Used lime juice and added some garlic. Thanks