Recipe by gracefire
A "fusion" recipe using fresh ingredients. This is a hit at any party or potluck I've taken it to, and everyone wants to know what the jicama is. Source: California Heritage Continues.
- 3 large avocados, diced
- 2 large lemons, juiced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 473.18 ml jicama, peeled & diced
- 226.79 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 113.39 g black olives, pitted & sliced
- 59.16 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the avocados on a serving platter in a single layer. Sprinkle a third of the lemon juice over the avocados. Arrange the tomatoes on top of the avocados. Layer the jicama over the tomatoes. Sprinkle with half of the remaining lemon juice. Crumble the cheese over all. Top with the olives and sprinkle the remaining lemon juice over the olives and drizzle with olive oil. May be made 4-6 hours ahead and refrigerated. Source: California Heritage Continues.