Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
Super easy, bakery-quality ..Yummy summer loaf made with golden raisins, apricots, orange marmalade and almonds!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup finely cut dried apricot
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 2 5 x 9 inch loaf pans.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and water for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the raisins, apricots and almonds.
- Devide the batter evenly into the prepared pans.
- Spoon the marmalade onto the batter and swirl it in with a table knife or chopstick.
- Do not incorporate throughly into the batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins (test for doneness).
- Let it cool and serve!