Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato vegetable juice, room temperature (V8)
- 1⁄3 cup snipped sun-dried tomato (not oil-packed)
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 3⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.