Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A taste of California Sunshine!
- 1 cup low-fat peach yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (or flax meal)
- 3 ice cubes (or 5 if they are thin or small)
- Place ice cubes in blender and chop first.
- Next add yogurt, then the rest of the fruit and wheat germ, blending on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
A great tasting breakfast smoothie---we really love the wheat germ addition. Thank you for sharing!
This is great for breakfast if you are in a hurry! Thanks for sharing!