This is a very unusual layered dip. I was unable to get the "secret" recipe from the hostess at a party I attended. She called it California 7 layered dip. This is my version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup peach jam
- 1/2 cup mango chutney or 1/2 cup fresh diced mango
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup shredded Baby Spinach
- 3 -4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1Blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese and 1 teaspoons curry powder. Layer on bottom of a dish(Pie plate or similar size).
- 2Mix peach jam and mango chutney. Spread this over cheese layer.
- 3Sprinkle raisins over chutney.
- 4Sprinkle coconut over raisins.
- 5Sprinkle spinach over coconut.
- 6Sprinkle bacon over spinach.
- 7Sprinkle peanuts on top.
- 8Option: Sprinkle with green onions (8 Layers).
- 9Note: You could add 2 Tbs. Sour Cream or 2 Tbs. Plain yogurt to the cream cheese layer to make it softer.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Curry Cheese Layered Dip
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.1
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 521.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: