- 1 1⁄2 cups diced plum tomatoes (about 3 tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup prechopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced avocado (about 1/2 avocado)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned lump crabmeat (such as Chicken of the Sea)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, and cilantro in a small bowl; spread evenly down center of each tortilla.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf over crabmeat mixture. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over lettuce, and roll up.