Signature California ingredients and flavorful spices are the secret to this taste sensation I developed. I'm always asked to bring this to parties or family celebrations.
- 16 ounces surimi (imitation crab)
- 1 avocado
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill (dried dill weed)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Flake crab with 1 t lemon juice in large bowl.
- Add onion, celery (optional), vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire, and 1 t dill.
- Stir until mixed.
- Stir in mayonnaise (adjust amount according to taste).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice avocado into bitesize pieces and sprinkle with remaining 1 t lemon juice (keeps avocado from browning) and 1/2 t dill.
- Gently stir avocados and olives into the salad.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve or refrigerate for several hours.