Tina Klein's Note:
Here is a Gift Idea to keep in mind
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large glass or ceramic bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- 2Store in an airtight container decorated with a pretty ribbon.
- 3Attach this to the Jar: California Corn Bread Serves 4 to 6 1 package California Corn Bread Mix 2 eggs 1 cup milk 1/2 cup butter, melted Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 4Place the corn bread mix in a large mixing bowl and add the eggs, milk and butter.
- 5Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- 6Poor into a greased 8 inch baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Cornbread-Gift in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1642.0
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 4172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 302.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 128.2 g
- Protein 24.1 g