A neat twist on pizza courtesy of AvoClassic.com via the Houston Chronicle. It would also make a tasty appetiser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 purchased baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus
- more olive oil, as needed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup corn kernel, fresh,frozen,thawed,or canned
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped anaheim chili
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Brush pizza bread shell with olive oil.
- 3Spread salsa over shell.
- 4Spread guacamole over salsa.
- 5Sprinkle with vegetables, cheese and oregano.
- 6Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 7Bake until cheese is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Confetti Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 616.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
12-inch pizza crust