Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe that was in my Sun-Maid Raisin booklet. The dressing has a wonderful blending of flavors for summer cookouts.
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and blend well.
- Pour dressing over salad, add salt and pper to taste, toss and serve.
A jolly nice coleslaw what was devoured by the dozen workers on the station that I served it to. The raisins make a delicious addition in both taste and texture. Made for Aussie / Kiwi Swap July 2013
I used the dried cranberries. The taste is very good after a few hours. I also like that it's low in calorie. Thanks Paula. Made for Alphabet tag game.
Yummy coleslaw - I loved that it didn't have a lot of mayo and that it was low fat, low calorie. I used the dried cranberries to add color - which made for a very interesting combination with the dill, it was great! Will make again, thanks for sharing!