Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh avocado, smoked turkey breast, and crispy bacon with a bleu cheese spread served on bread of your choice with thin sliced red onion, romaine lettuce, and sliced tomato. This is my version of a California Cobb, based on a wonderful sandwich at a local shop. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
- 2 slices of good bread (your choice, I prefer honey whole wheat)
- 1⁄2 of a fresh avocado, chopped
- 3 ounces smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 strip crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinaigrette dressing (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 -2 slice of thinly sliced red onion
- romaine lettuce
- 1 -2 slice of thinly sliced tomatoes
- Lightly toast the bread, if desired. Spread with mayonnaise, bleu cheese, avocado, crumbled bacon, and vinaigrette.
- Assemble your sandwich with the remaining ingredients.
What an awesome sandwich!!<br/>This was jam packed with yumminess....a total flavour experience!<br/>A real winner here...my DH thanks you wholeheartedly!!<br/>Made for PRMR.