Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty double decker sandwich perfect with a nice bowl of hot soup!
- 9 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 59.14 ml ranch dressing
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and sliced
- 9 slice bacon, cooked
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbles
- 113.39 g turkey breast, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Place bread on work surface. Lightly spread one side of all slices with dressing.
- Layer 3 slices of toast with egg, bacon, blue cheese crumbles and lettuce leaves.
- Top with another 3 slices of toast, then layer with tomato, avocado and turkey.
- Top with remaining toast, cut sandwiches in halves or quarters. Secure sandwiches with toothpicks.
Really nice combination of ingredients. VERY filling and has everything but the kitchen sink LOL We did have this with Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana) and they went great together! I will be making these again!