Recipe by carolinajen4
Tasty double decker sandwich perfect with a nice bowl of hot soup!
- 9 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and sliced
- 9 slices bacon, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄4 lb turkey breast, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread on work surface. Lightly spread one side of all slices with dressing.
- Layer 3 slices of toast with egg, bacon, blue cheese crumbles and lettuce leaves.
- Top with another 3 slices of toast, then layer with tomato, avocado and turkey.
- Top with remaining toast, cut sandwiches in halves or quarters. Secure sandwiches with toothpicks.