1/3 Photos of California Cobb Club Sandwiches
Tasty double decker sandwich perfect with a nice bowl of hot soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread on work surface. Lightly spread one side of all slices with dressing.
- 2Layer 3 slices of toast with egg, bacon, blue cheese crumbles and lettuce leaves.
- 3Top with another 3 slices of toast, then layer with tomato, avocado and turkey.
- 4Top with remaining toast, cut sandwiches in halves or quarters. Secure sandwiches with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Cobb Club Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 911.6
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 234.1 mg
- Sodium 1588.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 34.9 g