You can substitute cooked chicken or ham. Also, any kind of cheese, such as Cheddar or Colby.
Make and share this California Club Turkey and Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups uncooked radiatore, pasta (nuggets, 6 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast (6 oz.)
- 3 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cubed (1/2 cup)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients, refrigerate while cooking pasta.
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In large bowl, gently mix cooked pasta and remaining salad ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.