Recipe by carolinafan
You can substitute cooked chicken or ham. Also, any kind of cheese, such as Cheddar or Colby.
Top Review by dzamm
This is such a great recipe. Whenever I bring it to a party I get e-mails and texts for days from people that have to have it. I omit the avocado and add diced red onion. My daughter adds cucumbers and other vegtables. That's the beauty of it, you can customize it to your liking. It is really is one of my family's & friend's favorites!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups uncooked radiatore, pasta (nuggets, 6 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast (6 oz.)
- 3 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cubed (1/2 cup)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients, refrigerate while cooking pasta.
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In large bowl, gently mix cooked pasta and remaining salad ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.